Your privacy is of the utmost concern to us. We believe in complete transparency on how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy intends to make you understand the same:
1. InstaJodi.com is an advertising platform providing targeted advertising services for matchmaking ("Service"). To do provide the services, we ask for certain personal information which is displayed on the site on behalf of you to find the perfect life partner. You hereby provide your consent to collect, process, and share of your personal information to provide the said services on the website.
InstaJodi.com collects the following information or types of information:
i. Information you submit; and
ii. Information not directly submitted by the you
iii. Information we receive from others
1. Information submitted by you
To avail the service you provide the following information:-
a. While registering for our service, you share with us your details, such as name, gender, date of birth, contact details, educational qualification, employment details, photos, marital status and your interests etc...
b. When you avail for a paid service, you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or UPI.
c. Testimonials submitted by you including your success story and photos.
d. Information submitted by you voluntarily while participating in surveys contest, promotions or events.
e. Details shared with our customer care team. (This information used to monitor or for training purposes and to ensure a better service).
f. You have the option to send interesting profiles/ articles to your friends. We will use your friend's email address only to send a one-time message to them per request. Then they only hear from us when they voluntarily subscribe to our services.
g. Your chats and messages with other users as well as the content you publish will be processed as a part of the service.
2. Information not directly submitted by you
a. User activity
We collect information about your activity on our services, such you log in date and time, features you've been opting, searches, clicks and pages you have visited, the interaction between you and others through messages exchanged.
b. Device Information
We collect information from and about the device(s) such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specification and apps settings, app error reports, browser type and version, operating system, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
c. SMS permission
We need SMS permission for authenticating transactions via OTP, sent by the Payment Gateway.
3. Information we receive from others
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, such as:
1. Social Media
You have an option to use your social media login (such as Facebook Login) to create and log into your InstaJodi.com account. This saves you from remembering one more login credentials and allows you to share some information from your social media account with us.
2. We use the information collected in the following ways:
a. To use the information submitted by you to provide the Service.
b. To manage your account
c. To provide you with customer support
d. To conduct research and analysis about your use of our services for providing better services
e. To communicate with you by email, phone about services, promotions or offers that may be of your interest.
f. To recommend relevant matches to you and display your profile to other users.
a. With other users
We publish the information shared by you with other users to provide the services. The information so published are provided by you. We warn you to be alert as to what you share with other users. You can always control your privacy setting by visiting the "Account Setting/Privacy Option" page.
b. With our service providers and partners
We may use third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information. All of our service providers and partners agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
c. With law enforcement agencies
We will disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, other members interest and protection and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
4. You have been provided with tools to manage your information. You have the rights to access, rectify, update information that you provided to us and that's associated with your InstaJodi.com account directly by logging into your account.
In addition to aforesaid privacy control, a member from the EU have the following rights:
a. Reviewing your information. Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the personal information we keep about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be called right of access, right of portability or variations of those terms). You can request a copy of your personal information by putting in such a request here.
b. If you believe that the information we hold about you, are no longer entitled to use it and you want to delete or object to its processing, please contact us here. Please note, however, we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations and applicable territorial laws.
c. If you wish to receive information relating to another user, such as a copy of any messages you received from him or her through our service, the other user will have to contact us and provide their written consent before the information is released.
d. You have the right to withdraw your consent from processing your information. Please note that by withdrawing your consent means, its deletion of your profile and we won't be able to provide further service to you.
Also, we may not be able to accommodate certain requests to object to the processing of personal information, notably where such requests would not allow us to provide our service to you anymore. For instance, we cannot provide our service if we do not have your date of birth/gender/contact details.
For your protection and the protection of all our users, we may ask you to provide proof of identity to accommodate your requests.
5. While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is safe from intrusion by others. When our registration/order process asks you to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), such information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. All your information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. While we implement security that is designed to protect your information, no security system is impassable. As the nature of the internet is inherent, we cannot guarantee that information or data that is either transmitted through the internet or stored on our systems or devices that are under our monitoring, is safe from access by others. When asked by our system for your debit or credit card number for membership services, such type of information is encrypted and protected with the highest security standards. All such information is accessed by our team who require a piece of certain information to grant access to a particular action prompted on the website. Any queries on the security quotient of InstaJodi.com, please email us email@example.com.
8. We collect information globally and primarily store that information in India and other jurisdiction. We may transfer, process and store your information outside of your country of residence, to wherever we or our third-party service providers operate to provide you with the Services. Information collected within the European Economic Area ("EEA") may, for example, be transferred to countries outside of the EEA for the purposes as described in this policy. Whenever we transfer your information, we take adequate steps to protect it and it is done with standard contractual data protection.
10. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at
InstaJodi.com Office address:
Grievance Cell/ Officer: